1 — Name and contact details of the data, controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
CEO: Carsten Richter
Dilborner Strasse 65
P: +49 2163 94 98 9 –0
F: +49 2163 94 98 9 –10
The company data protection officer of Keylime GmbH can be reached at the above address, Attn: Data Protection Officer, as well as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 — Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) Website visitors
When you visit our website youmans.world, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website
- and for the evaluation of system security and stability.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Use of our e-mail addresses to contact us.
In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the e-mail addresses mentioned on the website, in particular also via email@example.com. If you contact us, we will process the personal data you provide, in particular your e-mail address, for the purpose of responding to your inquiry. All information provided in your e-mail is voluntary.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is done according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us in this context will be deleted after completion of your request.
We collect, process and use the data you provide to us as part of your application for the purposes of processing your application and carrying out the application procedure. In doing so, we only collect the data that is actually required. All data will of course be treated confidentially.
In the event of rejection, your data will be stored for a period of six months and then deleted. After successful completion of the application process, we may transfer your data to your personnel file.
This data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
d) Business relationship
If you enter into a business relationship with us, we collect information about the business as well as personal information about the contact persons, such as title, first name, last name and the business contact data (address, telephone number, e-mail address) as well as those that are necessary for further cooperation within the business relationship.
This data is collected for the purpose of implementing and processing the business relationship, in particular in order to be able to identify you as our customer or supplier, to provide you with appropriate advice and support, for correspondence with you and for the purposes of quotations, orders and invoicing.
The data processing is carried out in response to your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of business and for the mutual fulfillment of orders and obligations.
The personal data collected by us for the business relationship will be stored until the expiry of the legal obligation to keep records – 6 years after the end of the calendar year in which the business relationship was terminated – and then deleted, unless we are required to do so pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO we are obliged to store your data for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (German Commercial Code, German Criminal Code, etc.) or you have consented to a storage beyond this period of time according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
g) Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, the web analytics service Google Analytics is used on this website. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). The use includes the Universal Analytics mode of operation. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across devices.
Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp( )“. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by preventing the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows. Therefore, if you want to prevent collection across different devices, you must perform the opt-out on all devices you use.
Google Analytics is used to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov
3 — Transfer of data
- you have expressly given your consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO;
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of business relationships with you. This includes, in particular, the disclosure to supply companies and their representatives. The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated.
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
4 — Data subject rights
You have the right to
- request information about your personal data processed by us;
- demand without delay the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing;
- receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
5 — Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. If you wish to exercise your right to object, it is sufficient to send a corresponding e-mail to email@example.com.
6 — Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2022.